Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 1

I know I've been talking a lot about working out and the stresses of everything but then I end up not doing the workout because I'm too tired at night or I didn't sleep well last night and I can't get up early to do the workout and so on and so forth.  So I decided that I need something that will keep me accountable for my actions.  Well my followers, you are my accountability.  I will be posting at the end of my workouts so I can keep myself on track and so I can see my progress in word form and anything cool that comes to mind that keeps me motivated will also be posted here. 


I do find it funny when people say they need to find the time to do something.  I used to be one of those people that said I needed to find the time to read more, to play with my dog more and so on.  Well I never found that time, yes I have the same 24 hours in my day as other people do, yet why does it seem that they have more time on their hands and are able to get more done? Easy they make the time to do the things that are important in life first and then everything else will fall into place.  So I am making my time to do my workouts.


I just finished with my strength workout and pilates finish.  I was going to do the Urban Rebounder tonight but since it has been a little bit of time since my last workout the pilates part killed my hips so I'm having to give them a little bit of a rest.  Also I don't want to kill myself starting out then I can cause an injury or worse. 
There it is world, I started my day 1 of making time for myself for one of the things that matter in my life. Being healthy and staying healthy so I can do more for others and myself. 


Thank you for not judging.
~Mary


"Some people dream of success, other stay awake to achieve it." ~Michelle Phan

No comments:

Post a Comment