Thursday, June 21, 2012

Being Petite

I've been reading the book I told you all about in the previous post. And I do kind of agree with what Mr. Jim Karas has to say. (not really a fan that he's one of Oprah's favs and all but you can't make everything your way right?)Anyway I know all of the information that Mr. Karas says in his book because it was taught to me in my classes at school yet the way he found out makes the light bulbs turn on for me. Obviously shorter people don't need as much food as someone who's 5'10" where are we going to put it? The part that I love so much though.  Cardio does pretty much nothing for short people, I now understand why it pains me sooo much to do cardio. I love bio mechanics and the human body. I knew there was a reason I always excelled in weight training and why I enjoy it so much.  I could do strength all day every day and now with this guys information and his program it makes complete sense.  
I have not finished reading the book yet but I understand where it all comes into play with the human body. I can't wait to try out the workout that he has planned in the book though. 


Just wanted to share that insight with you all. 


Thank you for not judging. 
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment