Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Don't judge me

First off, there's no judging here. Secondly, don't be overzealous with your workouts because then you end up super sore the next day.  Much like I am right now. Yup, sides are killing me.  Didn't hurt at the time while I was working out.  I know there is good pain and there is bad pain and this is bad pain.  So I'm not taking it easy but I will not go all the way with my workout tonight when I get home from coaching.  I know I said I wasn't going to do it after coaching but I'm too sore to do it and since I now have to sub for the institute class my mom teaches right before I didn't feel that I need to be coming in smelling like sweat. Doesn't go over very well when you are trying to teach religion. 


Also I've noticed the waist of my pants are not as tight, they weren't that tight anyway but more so today than the last time I had them on. So yes, that recollection is enough to keep me up with my workouts. 


Thank you for not judging
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment