Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Finally a small break!

Super excited for tomorrow, no not because it is Wednesday but I have the day off.  My mom is going in for surgery so I get to take care of my little sister while my parents are away.  That isn't the break nor the reason to be excited for.  You see Wednesdays are always my hardest day of the week to workout.  Mostly because of coaching in the evening that if I don't do the workout in the morning, it's not going to happen. Well with not having to work tomorrow I can sleep a little more, since my workout today is running later than I wanted it to be but I didn't expect to attend my nephews baseball game and do some grocery shopping.  (yes after this post I'm doing my cardio workout for the day) But I can get the rest I need so my muscles don't be screaming at me, especially my shoulder area because I sneezed from allergies today and threw it all out after getting adjusted yesterday.  
Anyway to make a long post short, workout will finally be happening on a Wednesday and keeping up with what I feel is my hardest day to workout is a little bit of an accomplishment for me.  And if I can do it this week, you can bet I will be able to do it next week without having a day off. 


Thank you for reading and not judging
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment