Thursday, July 5, 2012

Damn boobs!

I'm pretty ticked right now I bought this amazingly beautiful dress for my engagement photos. It came in the mail today and I was super excited yet nervous to try it on.  I ordered it a size larger because I knew I could always take it in if it was too big. Well it was too small in the boobage area. I guess my DDD's were a little too much for that cute little dress. Luckily the company does free returns.  I couldn't go up a size because I had it in the largest size it came in.  So now my mom and I get to go and find something around here to replace it. 


The part that upsets me is that there is nothing I can do about my boobs.  whenever I lose weight and start to tighten up they get bigger.  I know eventually everything evens out and they will start to go down but that takes like 6 months for me to get to that part and by then I'm frustrated because my cup size keeps going up. 


I had to rant. 
Sorry
~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment