Monday, July 30, 2012

Damn Boobs part 2

Yes they are starting to cause me headaches this month.  So my wedding dress doesn't even zip up because my boobs are too big.  I was so concerned with my stomach area being too big and now it's the stupid boobs.  What makes me upset though is shouldn't a pattern give for the traveling up of the boobs?  Also why do dress places have to order in a size when they take your measurements.  Wouldn't it be easier/better to just order in the dressed based on your measurements?
Makes sense to me.  I mean I will probably never get out of wearing a size Large top because of the size of my boobs, unless I want to look like my chest exploded.
Wake up designers, women have curves in a whole lot of different places.  Start customizing clothing for different problem areas.
I know I should probably do this, I have 2 people who I'm sure would be on board with helping to make clothes but then they'd be super expensive and no one wants to pay that price. Yet we do for wedding dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment